Aur Phir app dono muhje apni dy degi ga
I will become rich 😎
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Aur Phir app dono muhje apni dy degi ga
I will become rich 😎
Nina, thanks for the tag.Theme has been posted do check guys
But, you tagged a wrong person. I am Savera84 and you tagged Savera96.
Cheers..
Originally posted by: Savera84
Nina, thanks for the tag.
But, you tagged a wrong person. I am Savera84 and you tagged Savera96.
Cheers..
Ops sorry 🥺
No idea what the theme is 🤣
That's it 😡 I'm sending him that ghost email 
Originally posted by: AwaamKiJaan
Sign me up
Do check first page
I thought we ve to send our guesses exactly at 3pm ... Are we allowed to send before 😲
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
I thought we ve to send our guesses exactly at 3pm ... Are we allowed to send before 😲
Yes dear before 3 Pm not at 3pm
Pmed 👍🏼 it didn't take even a min to find out ... Very easy ... Hope I m right atleast 😆
I must in last 5 not first five 😭🤣
Welcome to the return of the most enjoyable and least time consuming game on IF! It is time for Deal or No Deal Season 2! This season you’ll be...
320