Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Divya has been spewing from the start. She is the one who constantly brought up AOS on LF and spoke about love triangles of Pratik, how a guy on the show had a thing for him and there was another girl involved. Similarly with Varun, he played another girl and eventually had a thing for Divya. So I don’t see anything wrong in relaying a story as is, and no loss of voter base when Divya herself does this 24/7.

But fun fact is no one in AOS is in touch with her post the show where according to her P effed up and despite being winner 😆

I could give a rats ass about what Divya said. What Pratik said about Splitsvilla 😂. I have zero context and background of their pasts. Him trying to character assassinate her doesn’t impact me ke vice versa as a result for non BB crap. 

But Pratik looked like the vile and toxic aunties neha and Shamita engaging in this vile bitching was my point. And as a result he has gone from a potential winner to far from wining … 

loveandhope9204 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Bhai. Her control of him was more than that of a wife. Girlfriend or fiancé. 😂😂. And liking yes - she also said that... But come on. They were portraying “falling in love” … but knowing her. I can see why she is confused. She had finally found a man who did exactly what she said. Most of the time 😂😂. She was like. Bhagwaan BB mein potential patee meel Gayaa 😂😂. 

She is controlling so definitely she promoted herself to wife level ka control, than a contestant. Matlab friend nai, girlfriend nai..seedhe wife level pe chali gayi😆

Upar se I don't know what that whole falling in love shit was that they portrayed. I never bought that.😆 I think Raqesh was infatuated with her and enamored by her image of being 'Shamita Shetty'. Now that he's getting to know her as a person, it's wearing off. Infatuation is fleeting anyway.

Shammo ke according, she just 'liked' him, but ofcourse bossed him like a wife.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

I could give a rats ass about what Divya said. What Pratik said about Splitsvilla 😂. I have zero context and background of their pasts. Him trying to character assassinate her doesn’t impact me ke vice versa as a result for non BB crap. 

But Pratik looked like the vile and toxic aunties neha and Shamita engaging in this vile bitching was my point. And as a result he has gone from a potential winner to far from wining … 

Sorry but if you couldn’t give a shit then Divya herself is a toxic vile aunty who bitches on BB about him all the time 🤣. If he’s bitching about her, she sits and bitches far worse about him, if anyone bitches max in the house it’s her toh by that definition she’s as vile 🤔

Edited by Deviant_Pixel - 2 years ago
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Aos to fully scripted show hai lol

Varun divya were already dating and show pe poori kahani banayi lol

I think Shamita’s breakdowns are real. Why would any girl want others to think of her as this level of jealous, it’s actually disturbing how she starts shaking and weeping it raqesh talks to Divya, like the girl has real issues. I heard on LF tho she’s getting cordial with D and R/S breakup hoga.

Scroll back a few pages on LF. Nothing cordial about it including what she said this morning. 

And her breakdowns are real because she thinks she came her as “seniorl and hence all should respect her — as Divya said. Hum aapko trophy dekar neekal jatey to phir ….. same with Raqesh. Same with Divya. Same with others. In her mind she is always right. 

You know she told KJo on one wkv. My instinct about people is always (as in 100%) always right. 😂😂. Guess her track record is broken badly. First Divya. Now Raqesh. 😂😂. 

Sorry but if you couldn’t give a shit then Divya herself is a toxic vile aunty who bitches on BB about him all the time 🤣. If he’s bitching about her, she sits and bitches far worse about him, if anyone bitches max in the house it’s her toh by that definition she’s as vile 🤔

😂😂. I guess my LF doesn’t show the same cameras you seeing. And don’t see videos after videos of her doing that either. Aapka Voot platinum diamond select subscription hoga :)

All evictees support her — gaaba. Karan and akshara. Guess they also experienced her differently in show vs this so called vile and toxic behavior that they experience and also dislike neha and Shamita. And same for majority jantaa that’s voting for Divya week after week at top. 

Haan. Definitely missing something here. But I know I am not :)

Originally posted by: Fix_BB

Aos to fully scripted show hai lol

Varun divya were already dating and show pe poori kahani banayi lol

I didn’t even know what splitsvilla was till people kept bringing it up and explained it’s some MTV romance show ? 

But who cares ? 😂😂. For me. Zero relevance to BB and what they doing here is what matters. 

Here it’s simple so far 

Divya band bajayegee (sabkee)

Aur sabkee jalegi 🔥🔥. 

Bas Neha and shams exit kar le. Koi bhee darwaze se. 😂😂. 

Uskey baad divya can sleep all day for all I care 😂😂. 

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

😂😂. I guess my LF doesn’t show the same cameras you seeing. And don’t see videos after videos of her doing that either. Aapka Voot platinum diamond select subscription hoga :)

All evictees support her — gaaba. Karan and akshara. Guess they also experienced her differently in show vs this so called vile and toxic behavior that they experience and also dislike neha and Shamita. And same for majority jantaa that’s voting for Divya week after week at top. 

Haan. Definitely missing something here. But I know I am not :)

Nope I have the same voot, youre being selective in your criticism. You didn’t see it but it has happened sorry to burst le bubble 😆. If you think this is vile of P, it’s equally if not more vile of Divya because she has infact said stuff into the show but lagey raho with super platinum editing Voot version you have watched 🤣

Nope I have the same voot, youre being selective in your criticism. You didn’t see it but it has happened sorry to burst le bubble 😆. If you think this is vile of P, it’s equally if not more vile of Divya because she has infact said stuff into the show but lagey raho with super platinum editing Voot version you have watched 🤣

You can’t get my point yet. Pratik has lost most of his indkviduality post neha. And when you bitch with two vile and toxic aunties. You become guilty by association as they do that all day long. 75-80% of their content is Divya this. Divya that. She can’t get connection because no one wants to hit buzzer. KJo and fake jantaa also dont like her. No one is her friend. Why didn’t you pick her as disadvantage over me. 😂😂😂. Why do you talk to her 😂😂. It’s final - jantaa needs to decide between her and me. Get her off the rickshaw. Etc etc etc etc …. But refer to bold for Pratik reference. Btw. Lots of his fans also don’t  want Pratik to spend time with neha and want her evicted badly. 😂😂😂. 

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

You can’t get my point yet. Pratik has lost most of his indkviduality post neha. And when you bitch with two vile and toxic aunties. You become guilty by association as they do that all day long. 75-80% of their content is Divya this. Divya that. She can’t get connection because no one wants to hit buzzer. KJo and fake jantaa also dont like her. No one is her friend. Why didn’t you pick her as disadvantage over me. 😂😂😂. Why do you talk to her 😂😂. It’s final - jantaa needs to decide between her and me. Get her off the rickshaw. Etc etc etc etc …. But refer to bold for Pratik reference. Btw. Lots of his fans also don’t  want Pratik to spend time with neha and want her evicted badly. 😂😂😂. 

You’re just deflecting to something different, you spoke of how one person is toxic vile gossiping saying shit about Divya how it’s so wrong, I’m just telling you call a spade a spade.

Ye sab individuality loss kuch nahin in regards to this instance as they are not friends. She bitches about him and he has the right to bitch about her. Neha/Shamita gossip but so does Divya. Nothing about individuality is proven by this.

I don’t agree with the way Neha and Shamita tell others to stop talking but are those people toddlers, they’re dumbasses.

Edited by Deviant_Pixel - 2 years ago