you mean the fake one?!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
you mean the fake one?!
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Now you are shifting from ACP to commando??🤣
Uff this stubborn heart..❤️
Oh my Duskydawn Hey Darshi 🤗
Yes she just mention the show which I never heard off 😆
I told her to watch cause she has a stubborn heart 🤣
Vanku will show his creativity and make it a real one 🤣
Originally posted by: scarlett22
Sai arguing about Virat's feelings. That she's his responsibility.
Didi Virat agree or did he deny 🤣
This one scene will drag on tomorrow too.
Ok .bye
Please Jaggu end this deal marriage once and for all.... it is becoming unbearable now 🤣
I think we all can officially strike out deal word also from our dictionary🤣
I think we all can officially strike out deal word also from our dictionary🤣
please strike zimidari too 🤣
Did she announce it today 🤣
yaar it might drag for the rest of next week too 🤣