Users

Frequent Posters

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ayaan786

neha has fans?

thats crazy so why dont you guys ever save her when she is in nominations

and the makers need to cancel the elimination because of that?

she survived second week's evictions; third week's was cancelled perhaps because Zeeshan was thrown out due to rule break and they did not want to evict another! 

so to make it look like every rule has been bent to some how favor Neha is a bit of an exaggeration! besides her fans don't have to go around proving that they exist to anyone...

MissBrownEyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayaan786

neha has fans?

thats crazy so why dont you guys ever save her when she is in nominations

and the makers need to cancel the elimination because of that?

we can support whoeevr we like.. u dont have to attack like this.. 

ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MissBrownEyes

we can support whoeevr we like.. u dont have to attack like this.. 

where was the attack?

i was just asking a question

ayaan786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: theBoyWonder

she survived second week's evictions; third week's was cancelled perhaps because Zeeshan was thrown out due to rule break and they did not want to evict another! 

so to make it look like every rule has been bent to some how favor Neha is a bit of an exaggeration! besides her fans don't have to go around proving that they exist to anyone...

you cant sugarcoat this

they did the voting and suddenly cancelled the elimination 

if they wanted more people to stay because of zeeshans exit then they wouldnt do a double elimination a week after

just face it shamita and neha and somewhat nishant are being favored

thats not even an opinion at this point its just facts

ayaan786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naviijass

Then why they gave direct entry to divya today??

Just tell me how Shamita is being favoured.. she is being presented as a villainn!!!! I can see the unnecessary hatred she is getting just because she is a sister of self made star..promos are heavily edited against Shamita..and you guys talk about back bitching just go and watch live feed and see who is back bitching most of the time!!!

And what is your explanation on that oil incident?was it justified??

At this time Shamita's mental health is at the lowest still she didn't stoop to that level..and Shamita and neha just ignored her and she couldn't take it so she poured oil into their food!!is this justified???

i can easily tell you how shamita is being favored 

just watch every sunday ka waar and see how Karan treats her with kid gloves

even when abused nishant with the most disgusting language KJo put the blame on her anxiety and "baggage"

she broke bigg boss rule and didnt do the dand but still didnt got punished for it (the aapsi sehmiti one)

heck she didnt even do the dand the first time and just stopped after abusing nishant for no reason

also shamitta talks in english 70% of the time but bigg boss never warns her about it.

Edited by ayaan786 - 2 years ago
ayaan786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naviijass

Everyone abuses in that house and she was scolded for that and she apologized sincerely for that!

And about the punishment she never did because of one person whole house was getting dand which was not fair and when she did her duties fairly why she will take the dand!!!

And what if divya hadn't done the dand you guys would have said she is brave and gutsy!!!

Bigg boss has given enough warnings to her to talk in hindi..just go and watch live feed!!

compare her scolding to the one karan gave zeeshan, divya and akshara

karan was making excuses for her putting words in her mouth like baggage or anxiety 

2. do you understand what aapsi sehmati means? pratik explained it to shamitta pretty well 

when everyone agrees to the name unanimously. and divya didnt agreed to it which is her right so aapsi sehmati didnt happened

then bigg boss gave the punishment to everyone (note here no aapsi sehmati was required)

it was a direct order form bigg boss but shamitta and rakesh refused it 

and still didnt got any punishment form it

if shamita is getting warnings for her english then fair enough i concede that point to you and take it back

but you have to agree as well that karan treats her and neha a lot better then he does with other contestants.

he even ask for shamita and nehas opinion when they dont have anything to do with the issue

Edited by ayaan786 - 2 years ago
Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I liked pratik today 

Amy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I really like this trio, Neha has proved to be an amazing friend and Prateik I thought would be all games but he is endearing and genuine with his relations inside. Shamita is vulnerable, crazy sometimes yet adorable.