Yeh aayi Priya Ram se milne..Waah she crossed Vedika and reached Ram first..Symbolism at its peak.❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yeh aayi Priya Ram se milne..Waah she crossed Vedika and reached Ram first..Symbolism at its peak.❤️
Ram you useless idiot Vedu vedu matt kar
I can’t stand always after ram
Ram ne joke crack kiya aur priya ko hasi agaye
Haye babies 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
I take it back.. Ram is so sweet
He made her laugh. Main mar jaungi. OMG the feels
Originally posted by: aryapdane
Ram you useless idiot Vedu vedu matt kar
Karega ye 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻
Originally posted by: aryapdane
He made her laugh. Main mar jaungi. OMG the feels
I want to see this😍
Originally posted by: aryapdane
He made her laugh. Main mar jaungi. OMG the feels
Hayeeeeee pehli bar smile karte dekha Maine
Priya once again baras padi Ram pe..But she also expressed her hurt..And Ram said sorry..He apologized genuinely for the kadwahat judgement he made on her, this guy I tell you, he takes my heart away..❤️