as if my mom was not enough🤣🤣

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
as if my mom was not enough🤣🤣

but how to explain this to mummy🤣🤣
Also she is not asking directly instead its like is baar jab university gayi to kis kis se mili thi😆🤣
Tell na ina mina dikaaaa
🤣🤣
Its a bruise...but as now I am noticing it closely..it does look a hickey😆..plus the location of the bruise doesn't help either🙈🤣
🤣🤣
Its a bruise...but as now I am noticing it closely..it does look a hickey😆..plus the location of the bruise doesn't help either🙈🤣
Did u by chance tease KD on his rash??
What hpnd to u Maya??
🤣🤣
Its a bruise...but as now I am noticing it closely..it does look a hickey😆..plus the location of the bruise doesn't help either🙈🤣
😏😂
no I didn't..warna mujhe lagta its karma🤣
Swasti is teasing u n she even teased KDno I didn't..warna mujhe lagta its karma🤣
its not a hickey🤣🤣🙈
If it was I would've tried to conceal it but mummy ne dekh liya ab
kuch to gadbad h swasti🤔🤔🤣Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Swasti is teasing u n she even teased KD