kya mastt Bappa or Anna ka chitti
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
kya mastt Bappa or Anna ka chitti
ye idea aapka
Vese donoi mastt❤️🙏🏻
Ani.. here.. your man..
Why I feel you dream and think only of Sunny or Ranny..? 🤣
So I heard talks of Sunny and Keerthi wedding and them all living in The Mansion.
that might lead to the secret rendez-vous right? 😆
kya karoon yaar aaj kal boring hay so I am shipping RanNy joining AnikaOriginally posted by: RishuDarling
Why I feel you dream and think only of Sunny or Ranny..? 🤣
So I heard talks of Sunny and Keerthi wedding and them all living in The Mansion.
that might lead to the secret rendez-vous right? 😆
And about sunny I hate him being negative so doing this
He is brother of Pallavi helps her in all the bad situations
🤣
Poor Pallu.. time for payback..? She will hook up with Keerthi now?
what crazy minds we have... Sikku Ji might like the ideas though 😆
memes will follow soon for sure..
farhad..got new costume.. 🥳🥳
BTW anika what is ur fav color 😆
Pallavi and keerti planning and plotting🤣🤣Originally posted by: RishuDarling
Poor Pallu.. time for payback..? She will hook up with Keerthi now?
what crazy minds we have... Sikku Ji might like the ideas though 😆
memes will follow soon for sure..
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
kya karoon yaar aaj kal boring hay so I am shipping RanNy joining Anika
And about sunny I hate him being negative so doing this
He is brother of Pallavi helps her in all the bad situations
🤣
Just let me know when it is really confirmed that these two are long lost siblings.
You know what? Let's make them twins 😆
Poor Keerthi.. Poor Pallu..
Farhad only gets new outfits when there are festivities, and that too only Indian attires.
Looks good on him, though Ani wants him in some jeans and shirts and other suits.
not shirtless right Ani? That is only for Raghav... all others: keep ya clothes on!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0