Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯
🕯 GO 🕯
🕯 DORA GO 🕯
🕯 🙏🤧 🕯
🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯 🕯
Originally posted by: Roohani27
Or she tried to slap shiva again and accidentally slapped suman maa🤡 anything is possible now.
Dhara MAA ki jay
jesus, they're just hell-bent on ruining their own show 🤡
how are you?
Its been long
I am kinda having a weird day..my mum noticed a bruise on me and I am having a doubt she thinks its a hickey as she is looking at me with those shaq wali nazarein and weird questions🙈🙈🤣
Yes they are

ab kya ho gaya..aaj ka episode to acha tha🤔
SBS segment!! 🙃
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CTmH8DGjchD/?utm_medium=copy_link
🙈🙈🙈🤣
Yes a weird day it is and embarassing as well🤣
how are you?
Its been long
I am kinda having a weird day..my mum noticed a bruise on me and I am having a doubt she thinks its a hickey as she is looking at me with those shaq wali nazarein and weird questions🙈🙈🤣

how are you?
Its been long
I am kinda having a weird day..my mum noticed a bruise on me and I am having a doubt she thinks its a hickey as she is looking at me with those shaq wali nazarein and weird questions🙈🙈🤣
Zzzzz🤣
I am sure its a mosquito bite😛😛
Hehehehe....
🤣
U know what weird day here too....an ant bite my lower eye in sleep...when I woke up I was unable to open that eye...apparantly a huge bulge has formed....I applied haldi and slept again but my another eyes also got bitten.....And now I am like

I dont get it....maine kya bigada hai uss chinti ka....Ant bhaiya
