Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
But I guess serves him right. She didn’t accept. She just left without clarification 🤪
Originally posted by: YoungHeart
But I guess serves him right. She didn’t accept. She just left without clarification 🤪
What buzzo is doing
What nonsense. If she wanted to hide the truth she could've simply said she was helping Buzo with a private matter. Fateh has no proof of an actual affair but Tejo does.
I'm hoping he will go to convince Simran to tell the truth. I just hope Tejo doesn't leave the house disgraced, but with her head held high, with Fateh feeling even more like sh*t after knowing the truth.
She didn’t let him clarify