Originally posted by: 3PEFZTCR2RZRIQD2
what is this kala jadoo...yesterday's episode has disappeared from hotstar 🤣
I knows just went there and all are gone 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: 3PEFZTCR2RZRIQD2
what is this kala jadoo...yesterday's episode has disappeared from hotstar 🤣
I knows just went there and all are gone 🤣
Beizzati has started.... this is just the beginning... today will be full of kaands 🤣
It's a win win of they don't show accident. They don't have to blame Didi for Sai's mental state and Virat doesn't have to ask her to leave them alone and maintain a distance form her which happens in KD. Showing kidnapping will save Didi and their bad directing abilities
Originally posted by: X3ABWQTMBG73MWT6
Beizzati has started.... this is just the beginning... today will be full of kaands 🤣
We will get the flower scene today and Virat laddoo pooting inside 😃
That might be the only watchable part of the entire episode 🤣
Originally posted by: ZE7OQZ6GMEYJ5PMU
Beizzati has started.... this is just the beginning... today will be full of kaands 🤣
Yesterday was 1 day I didn't look at hotstar and it comes. Today I am refreshing and nothing is there 🤪
It's a win win of they don't show accident. They don't have to blame Didi for Sai's mental state and Virat doesn't have to ask her to leave them alone and maintain a distance form her which happens in KD. Showing kidnapping will save Didi and their bad directing abilities
But then didi won't be able to showcase her acting abilities 😔
Originally posted by: P7DMEEOPCEWZ7EXC
That might be the only watchable part of the entire episode 🤣
Bhagvan tho signal de diya lekin biwi nahin na 😉
Yesterday was 1 day I didn't look at hotstar and it comes. Today I am refreshing and nothing is there 🤪
Wahi toh..... Vankar loves to play games with us na 🤣
Originally posted by: 4JHCJVZNWDEFVBX2
That might be the only watchable part of the entire episode 🤣
Wonder what all Didi will throw up in jealously when Sai gets the flower😆