At this point I just hope they dont blindly copy the accident again and make fools out of themselves.😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
At this point I just hope they dont blindly copy the accident again and make fools out of themselves.😡
At this point I just hope they dont blindly copy the accident again and make fools out of themselves.😡
Nahi... they won't show accident again...
What will they show instead?
Behen if only I knew 🤣
I think jagtap kidnap only 🤓
what is this kala jadoo...yesterday's episode has disappeared from hotstar 🤣
Haan waise Ayesha had commented see you soon to Jaggu's actor...
Ha dekha maine
didilicious hua to episode late hoga...😎
Originally posted by: tinafans
didilicious hua to episode late hoga...😎
Maybe didi will have a dance sequence today