Thank you!! I really appreciate it!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Thank you!! I really appreciate it!!
Helly with tanya
https://www.instagram.com/p/CThBe-DicsY/?utm_medium=copy_link
Helly with a child
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTjZPzOCycT/?utm_medium=copy_link
Btw guys, question for ppl who are following Helly from long time...
Does she gets away from social media once any of her projects is complete?
Or this time only??
Because she is hardly posting anything now a days. During the show something or the other she used to post daily...
Or she is working on something else and keeping it under wraps.
Any news???
I miss her regular posts😔
This Vlog has crossed 2M 🥳
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV_cg47fPmk&t=632s&ab_channel=HELLYSHAH
Btw guys, question for ppl who are following Helly from long time...
Does she gets away from social media once any of her projects is complete?
Or this time only??
Because she is hardly posting anything now a days. During the show something or the other she used to post daily...
Or she is working on something else and keeping it under wraps.
Any news???
I miss her regular posts😔
Not follwoing from long time but she herself said in one of her yt video recently that she wanna cut down social media
Will only use when required . So might be following that
I think right now she is just enjoying her me time catching with friends and family
This Vlog has crossed 2M 🥳
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV_cg47fPmk&t=632s&ab_channel=HELLYSHAH
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
2nd shadi bts . Kitna sara rrahel content tha idr
This Vlog has crossed 2M 🥳
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV_cg47fPmk&t=632s&ab_channel=HELLYSHAH
I loved this vlog. Was such a wholesome vlog.
Helly content, scene and set BTS, lots of Rrahel content 😍🥰