itna darr thi hai mujhse ab tu? ke aana hi band kardia? 😭🤣
look I'll even indulge you in your eek moments, thodi der aur ter ja
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
itna darr thi hai mujhse ab tu? ke aana hi band kardia? 😭🤣
look I'll even indulge you in your eek moments, thodi der aur ter ja
Yeh toh bahute kaamplikated hai 🤣🤣
Congrats on the 50th! 

Originally posted by: mariya.kamran
I would really like to be added as one of your IF AU Parivaar member but I don't know how it works 🤪
You already added with that profile picture of yours☺️🤣
Going by the pace of this thread, will we reach the 100th DT before the 100th EDT? 😆
are you trying to speak in constipated's language 😂 😂
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
Going by the pace of this thread, will we reach the 100th DT before the 100th EDT? 😆
oh hundo p 🤣
Congrats on the new DT!!
Mereko chakkar aa rhe hain!!
Momziee chaand k tarah darshan de rhi hain aur phir badal k peeche chup ja rhi hain! 😭
But will we reach it before the official post or notOriginally posted by: GrilledCheese
Going by the pace of this thread, will we reach the 100th DT before the 100th EDT? 😆