Name a movie you wish you never watched. A movie where given the chance, you would want to permanently wipe the movie off your memory 😃
Name a movie you wish you never watched. A movie where given the chance, you would want to permanently wipe the movie off your memory 😃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
No such movie for me.
However, I'd like to erase memory of this movie.
But only so that I could watch it again afresh.
Again and again and again.
All Juhi Chawla movies. Mujhe badi gandi lagti hai. Bakwaas bilkul. Overacting ki dukaan 🤢
Originally posted by: ZLW5RDP45UH55ANN
No such movie for me.
However, I'd like to erase memory of this movie.
But only so that I could watch it again afresh.
Again and again and again.
🤣 I don't know if the human brain can put up with this movie twice
A Serbian Film
It's actually a movie I once read about in an article.. I got curious and ended up watching few scenes of it..
I wish I could remove it from my memory as it still gives me nightmares like PTSD.... I hate the makers for it.
They are sick psychopaths..
ramgopal verma ki aag - spoilt the real sholay 😡
Originally posted by: sweet_chilly
A Serbian Film
It's actually a movie I once read about in an article.. I got curious and ended up watching few scenes of it..
I wish I could remove it from my memory as it still gives me nightmares like PTSD.... I hate the makers for it.
They are sick psychopaths..
Which movie is this? Was it a horror? I hope I don't regret asking this
Originally posted by: oyebollywood
ramgopal verma ki aag - spoilt the real sholay 😡
What on earth was RGV thinking while making that movie? 😆
Krazzy 4
KANK
MNIK
Golmaal 3
Tees maar khan, a complete trash
Feel free to discuss any movies you've recently watched. Link to previous thread !
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dd0WtZKF1zy/?stkn=NXVwZ3dlanJsZjlp
https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZbud6sCC-I/?igsh=b25nbWZuazJ3bTBo
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdrJ56szF-5/?stkn=MXVwYjhlOHoydGJwdQ==
780