Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes
Sure sure! If you say so😉😂
On a diff note, have you tried mixing Alfredo with Arrabiata (spicy marinara)? It's delicious 🤤!
Hehe pink sauce ❤️ my favourite!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes
Sure sure! If you say so😉😂
On a diff note, have you tried mixing Alfredo with Arrabiata (spicy marinara)? It's delicious 🤤!
Hehe pink sauce ❤️ my favourite!
should I make a twitter account? I feel so excited about this trend 😆 but will it distract me even more from school life? barkhaa what do you think?
... but I also have had my fair share of trolling...so idk ahahahahahahahaha
I think he was trolled for pronouncing bilak market once 😂
Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes
😬😬😬
I do remember seeing some comment. It was around all of their entry and Shiny used to post many such pics. Kanwar used to comment on all the posts of the casts at the time too (pre-Alice). But that definitely didn't age well. Wonder what he and Alice thinks about that comment now😂😂
They also did that romanticish reel during the wedding time that crossed millions if views too😂😂
P.s. Can someone check to see if that comment is still there. If so, I wonder if it will be there in few hours or couple of days😉
Alicia, go right ahead and get it deleted! We won't mind, we promise! 😉
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
I shouldn't say this, but if KD and shiny were cast opposite each other, I wonder what adbhut reactions she would have given if the ML played by KD became popular than the FL played by her 🤣🤣🤦
If that had happened,' the rift between leads' news would have soon hit the chakkars & sb--s
Hero is blunt, at times impulsive. Jo hai so hai kind.
Deviji is on highhorse always- Main lead Lead main Main me I best...
Originally posted by: milkcakejamun
I love how you told Ashu to study, yet, you distracted her by telling her about your drabble 🤣
Oops 🤣🤣🤣🤣
My badd
Sorry aashuuu
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
should I make a twitter account? I feel so excited about this trend 😆 but will it distract me even more from school life? barkhaa what do you think?
... but I also have had my fair share of trolling...so idk ahahahahahahahaha
I was asking her the same thing yesterday 🤣
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
Alicia, go right ahead and get it deleted! We won't mind, we promise! 😉
Its still there 😂😂 fun, harmless banter, back when all of them weren’t snakes😂😂
He has had weird English pronunciations in the show 😆
"Bilak" Market comes to mind first 🤣
I think he made a bunch of errors in his posts/stories too.. tab se chal raha hai yeh 😆
oh god🤣
he is such a meme material 🤣