Originally posted by: Forever_Fangirl
New theory has emerged- Param has a finsta ๐ฒ๐ฒ
Chalo, detective-giri chalu karte hain ๐
kaam pe laga dia maine ๐คฃ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Forever_Fangirl
New theory has emerged- Param has a finsta ๐ฒ๐ฒ
Chalo, detective-giri chalu karte hain ๐
kaam pe laga dia maine ๐คฃ
aapki har khwaahish saraakhon par ๐ aapne bola, aur samjho kaam ho gaya ๐
I also think Pari's biological father would return once Neha-Yash decide to marry. It would go something like Kuch Na Kaho movie with Abhishek-Aishwarya
Originally posted by: Forever_Fangirl
Okay, how do I explain this?
Uuuuuh, sort of like a gathering? More a spiritual/religious gathering, with a Satguru (learned Saint). Very common in Punjabis/Sikhs in general. My family attends at least one every year, usually at a Gurudwara in Brampton, but I think they're usually held every Sunday. They can be held at home, where a guruji is asked to come in and do a paath, or family can do it amongst themselves. Does that kinda make sense? I went really long-winded there lol
Hehe you explained it well!
Thank you!๐ณ
Originally posted by: Monstuholic
same, what's the point, woh dekhega toh hai nahi
unlesssssss, he has a fake account that all these people know about and audience doesn't . ๐ค
Akshita only should show it to him as what she has posted. ๐คฃ๐คฃ
Originally posted by: Ocean_of_waves
As Aashi Di said, it is a religious gathering. A Satguru is either invited in house or people go to Gurudwaras to listen to the preaching. They give life lessons, share experiences, (maybe) read the scriptures. Even I don't remember much because I attended only one last year and was too sleepy to understand anything.
Thank you Richuu.๐ณ
Originally posted by: Ocean_of_waves
Wo shayad Ginni k liye tha๐คฃ
@b- We have a new conspiracy here๐
She must've seen Twitter flooded with ParUndhati and took charge of ParAkshita. ๐คช
Originally posted by: Forever_Fangirl
aapki har khwaahish saraakhon par ๐ aapne bola, aur samjho kaam ho gaya ๐

Originally posted by: kankabhor
I also think Pari's biological father would return once Neha-Yash decide to marry. It would go something like Kuch Na Kaho movie with Abhishek-Aishwarya
which show are you discussing?
that's irritating,
one of my friends became inactive on IG suddenly, and he is in another country, I had posted a story for him but then he didn't see, it was so irritating