Papa Virk slap would be for accusing Tejo…
That’s why Jasmine shocked in yesterday precap.
He trusts Tejo more than anyone
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Papa Virk slap would be for accusing Tejo…
That’s why Jasmine shocked in yesterday precap.
He trusts Tejo more than anyone
Originally posted by: Euphoria_V
So khusveer didn't slap fateh means buzzo will help to clear tejo's name.
No. Unless Simran comes forward none are gonna belive her.
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
I think buzzo will speak up.....
He must yaar , coz Tejo will not take Simran's name.
He has to speak up.
Or I fear she'll go accepting all accusations nd later Simarn will come nd clear everything...
He tried speaking F bola ye mere aur meri biwi ke beech ki baat hai.
Hello dear🤗
Episode not out on voot yet so Fire and others giving live updates
Thank you hon 💜🌸.
Originally posted by: FIREMYSOUL
He tried speaking F bola ye mere aur meri biwi ke beech ki baat hai.
Mere muh se chu nikal hi gaya... How dare he calls her that 😡😡😡.
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
I think buzzo will speak up.....
He has to...otherwise he will be as spineless as his friend...No innocent should get punished
hope she doesn't get Blamed for fake affair.
Seriously I can't believe This phukker questioned tejo's fake affair.
He needs to rot in hell🤬🤬
Originally posted by: FIREMYSOUL
He tried speaking F bola ye mere aur meri biwi ke beech ki baat hai.
Then he shouldn’t accuse her in front of family
I did not expect anything less from Fateh.. I knew he was going to justify his ema with this cheap accusation.