How do u wanna end???
everyone should get out at the end but I don’t know how to reach this conclusion 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
How do u wanna end???
everyone should get out at the end but I don’t know how to reach this conclusion 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
everyone should get out at the end but I don’t know how to reach this conclusion 🤣
The troubles of ending 🤣
okay I edited to make it an ending 🤣🤣 OS is done
And we are done. I did much better with this one compared to the last one 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
And we are done. I did much better with this one compared to the last one 🤣
last one was a complete mess tbh 🤣🤣🤣
Well if u think about it that is definition of a typical saas bahu plot. A complete mess 🤣
What shall be the next os i wonder?
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Well if u think about it that is definition of a typical saas bahu plot. A complete mess 🤣
Wow so we channeled our inner Ekta 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
What shall be the next os i wonder?
I don’t know yet 🤣🤣 I’m trying to think of ideas
We have inner ekta?! Oh no! 🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k