Originally posted by: Phoebe16
Everything aside, I want kd's haircare routine.🤣
Forget his... I really want Alice's... Her hair gives me goals!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Phoebe16
Everything aside, I want kd's haircare routine.🤣
Forget his... I really want Alice's... Her hair gives me goals!!
I feel like there is a mountain on the head..🤪
Originally posted by: Phoebe16
Everything aside, I want kd's haircare routine.🤣
Uske mummy se pooch😆
His friend comments on his post-
Our hair looks so similar😍
Kd's reply-
Yes🤤🤤
Yeh baal nhi katega🤦♀️
Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes
In his defense, it could be washed. We do laundry here about once a week, but they probably have a help who comes there daily or every other day?
Why is there any doubt that he might not wash it..🤣
Agree to disagree Prema!!!😘😘
I have a thing for longer top hair so I am loving it
Yess but I liked her natural black hair more.
HUMEIN TROLL KAR RAHA HAI🤣
Originally posted by: Phoebe16
Yess but I liked her natural black hair more.
Ooh definitely..black definitely suited her more or even a really nice coffee brown
Originally posted by: Phoebe16
Yess but I liked her natural black hair more.
Current color is not good..her skin looks prettier on darker shades I think..