Honestly, I didn't like this article at all. Everyone praised Ashok for portraying the creep Mandar so well and what is she saying here! Tellychakkar toh disappointed karne mein mahir hain, aaj main Snehal se bhi disappointed hogayi🤔
Page
of
1Honestly, I didn't like this article at all. Everyone praised Ashok for portraying the creep Mandar so well and what is she saying here! Tellychakkar toh disappointed karne mein mahir hain, aaj main Snehal se bhi disappointed hogayi🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I don't know why neg characters repeat this every time about trolling. Even Pakhi from GHKKPM said similar things.
I think IF audience is different and twitter-instagram is different. It is possible that people on other sites DMed the actor and tbh the Mandhaar track was pretty bad. Some fans might have targeted the actors personally. That being said I don't get why she is offended with people finding Sulo-Swapnil cheap. If they showed an older man doing that with a young woman when she is uncomfortable I would find it cheap.
Originally posted by: azaanabbas
I don't know why neg characters repeat this every time about trolling. Even Pakhi from GHKKPM said similar things.
Maine suna tha the actress who plays Pakhi had said something offensive to the fandom because of which everyone was super angry at her.