Looks like episode is up
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Looks like episode is up
Originally posted by: ALUJNA21
What is the time it's going to be uploaded??
In India from last few days it's getting uploaded after 6:45AM
How many hours left as I'm in the UK.
Nope wrong information.....episode not up 😔
The episodes are uploaded on Hulu but the timings have changed . It usually gets uploaded late in the night .I have a question for people who used to watch on hotstar USA. Where do you guys watch it now? I already have Disney + subscription but it doesn’t show on there as well
Originally posted by: ALUJNA21
How many hours left as I'm in the UK.
25 minutes left
Originally posted by: nethraa_99
Nope wrong information.....episode not up 😔
Is it uploaded anywhere?
so everyone has given up kya?? 🤣
I have a question for people who used to watch on hotstar USA. Where do you guys watch it now? I already have Disney + subscription but it doesn’t show on there as well
It's on Hulu and it doesn't load for me in the US until the wee hours 🤪
nahi behen... they don't care about the online audience. this should be the final piece of proof we need 🤣