we’ll finish soon I promise 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
we’ll finish soon I promise 🤣

The kiss demand
PS: ye hrits ne banaya he. Look at her tag
How did these three vampire controlled themselves 🤣
☺️☺️🤣 Sab ke hosh udd gaye 🤣
I think since her blood was vampire blood at this point it didn’t bother them? 🤣 That’s why they couldn’t let her go to the hospital
There are two chamchis behind them and they are like haww ye kya ho gaya 🤣
summon a full cyclone then 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
There are two chamchis behind them and they are like haww ye kya ho gaya 🤣
even I was surprised no one could see through it then 🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k