I’m still reeling in the fact that Hriti is the youngest of the bunch 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I’m still reeling in the fact that Hriti is the youngest of the bunch 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Though Multiple can. Pure college me sirf vo locker room k hi walls gire tha 🤣
how is this possible? 🤣🤣🤣
Kya pata. 🤣 May be abhay raichand ne hila dali hogi 🤣
I don’t know I thought I would be the youngest by a long shot 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I don’t know I thought I would be the youngest by a long shot 🤣
🤣🤣 Hota he ye bhi hota he 🤣
“why isn’t Piya staying away from me?” 🤣🤣
Mine is last year iN 20s 🤣
I dont wnat this birthday to come 🤣
May be isliye hi gussa hoga. She was staying away and he wanted her to come closer 🤣
🤣🤣🤣
Don’t worry you will still be jawaan 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k