Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
The sizzler colorn in that post is very cute than the current one
yeah I think that’s the current stunnerz color 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
The sizzler colorn in that post is very cute than the current one
yeah I think that’s the current stunnerz color 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Now I’m hungry 🤣🤣 I remember the first time I ever had sizzler back at a cousins wedding and everytime I go to India to visit I make sure to eat it at least once 🤣
Oh u dont find it there?
Well they messed up the colors 🤣
I don’t even know the next time I will come 🤣
Also Nikki you’ll be rockerz in about 1000 posts 🤣
When corona goes away
Corona corona go away
come again never
🤣
That’ll take too long because of all the stupidity on this planet 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Also Nikki you’ll be rockerz in about 1000 posts 🤣
I will yes. How did know? Number of posts for everyone is open ?
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
I will yes. How did know? Number of posts for everyone is open ?
if you hover or click on the username/dp you can see how many posts that person has made, when they joined IF, and when they last logged in 😆
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k