Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Exactly the same happens with me 🤣
It's always my friends who tell me that a guy likes you and I'm like I never noticed it 🤣🤣
Exactly! Me too 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Exactly the same happens with me 🤣
It's always my friends who tell me that a guy likes you and I'm like I never noticed it 🤣🤣
Exactly! Me too 🤣🤣
I need to buy plane ticket hold on 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
if a person ever liked me I either didn’t know because I’m dumb or I didn’t like them 🤣
Apne mobile/laptop ki duniya se bahar niklo, tab pata chalega n 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Exactly the same happens with me 🤣
It's always my friends who tell me that a guy likes you and I'm like I never noticed it 🤣🤣
I think this is very common. We all are genrally very quick in figuring out when somebody has crush on someone else. But when it comes to self we go dumb or something 🤣
Apne mobile/laptop ki duniya se bahar niklo, tab pata chalega n 🤣
I’m studying computer science that’s not possible 🤣🤣🤣
Technically it's only you and me who are eligible to take part in the auction🤣🤣
Rest have their personal Abhay and uska towel 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
I think this is very common. We all are genrally very quick in figuring out when somebody has crush on someone else. But when it comes to self we go dumb or something 🤣
brain goes on vacation 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Technically it's only you and me who are eligible to take part in the auction🤣🤣
Rest have their personal Abhay and uska towel 🤣
you’re right 🤣🤣 others participation is unfair 🤣
Then a competition is needed to select 😆
No because none of them qualify to take part in the competition🤣🤣
I'm booking my ticket too 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k