Or may be that can help u filter out the weirdos 🤣
I am equally socially awkward and a huge nerd. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Or may be that can help u filter out the weirdos 🤣
I am equally socially awkward and a huge nerd. 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Everyone is burned with this experimec once. 🤣
I too am burnt with that 🤣
How did you find your Abhay then? 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Or may be that can help u filter out the weirdos 🤣
I am equally socially awkward and a huge nerd. 🤣
then you’re the one who can help me 🤣🤣
I have the same question 🤣🤣
After being burned. In dehradun actually.🤣
do I need to fly to Dehradun just to find a teacher? 🤣
That's another baggage that we have to carry with us 🤣🤣
🤣🤣
I am sure u can find local wadiyan 🤣🤣
Oh tell us more about it 🤣
How did you meet him for the first time? 🤣
I honestly dont know how it happened. The truth is neither of us were looking to be in relationship but for some reason thinhs happened. Difficult to put a finger on it 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k