Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
I didn't even know ki there's a show called armchair detectives🤣
Same 🤣
Imagine Poirot and Sherlock sitting together in their armchairs and solving a case 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
I didn't even know ki there's a show called armchair detectives🤣
Same 🤣
Imagine Poirot and Sherlock sitting together in their armchairs and solving a case 😆
Shreya did you accept "Penthouse" as the answer? Without the "The"...
omg I just wrote penthouse pls
Choose the most popular Sheep who's gonna win. Detective, hacker or Host?🥺
🥺 aakhir its finale round. Was expected
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Shreya tricked me , she said no Bollywood and I didn't even realize it could be something as worse as BW 😭. ITV , bye bye Detectives 🥺
I was thinking of you when I saw the questions... I was like Shreya said no bollywood, phir ye kaha fasa diya
Then I remembered... this is ITV, not bollywood 🤪
Same🤣 is penthouse accepted?
Shreya will you accept penthouses as 4th answer😒. And why 9th answer is not nazar
I was thinking of you when I saw the questions... I was like Shreya said no bollywood, phir ye kaha fasa diya
Then I remembered... this is ITV, not bollywood 🤪
I trusted Shreya 🥺 and she broke my heart 🤣
I misspelled Anupama 🤣. Shreya dont deduct my point for that 😭
Dunno why I forgot the "The"
Ab jab tak Zaalim Shergill won't confirm, I'm gonna be in duvidha 🤣