Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Main miss kyun karungi?
Except if you are going to sleep at 11 or before 11.30 then maybe yes
Nah nah hum thodi complain kar rahe hai
Achhi baat hai...
Better😆
Karni bhi nhi chahiye
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Main miss kyun karungi?
Except if you are going to sleep at 11 or before 11.30 then maybe yes
Nah nah hum thodi complain kar rahe hai
Achhi baat hai...
Better😆
Karni bhi nhi chahiye
Yes Shreya is the perfect Karan 🤣
Abhi abhi maine use zaalim bhi bulaya 🤪 Zaalim Shergill Shreya 🤣
This is true 🤣 He is unrealistically and unbearably lazy 🤣
Sabse bada namuna of the lot 🤣
Chirkut in Sanju's language🤣
Yes Shreya is the perfect Karan 🤣
Abhi abhi maine use zaalim bhi bulaya 🤪 Zaalim Shergill Shreya 🤣
Lol🤣 Wo tum sabko namoone bulayegi fir😆
This is true 🤣 He is unrealistically and unbearably lazy 🤣
Sabse bada namuna of the lot 🤣
Haan na🤣
Issliye mujhe Sid itna pasand nahi hai coz yaar woh thoda zyada hi aalsi hai
Mobile tak uthayega nahi?
And itna? Itna kaise?
Issliye I am not very liking his character
But as I like KKK a lot coz he's amazing I think I dont dislike Sid that much
Ae madam!
Marathi madhye sangte mi
Matlab I am talking in marathi and it means leave it
Jhingur hai jhingur 🤣
Excuse me! Ye bengali nahi thi 🤔
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Ae madam!
Marathi madhye sangte mi
Matlab I am talking in marathi and it means leave it
Whatever.. Hindi English ke alawa dont use anything else😡