hriti ko bhi chahiye🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
hriti ko bhi chahiye🤣🤣
Based off where the OS is at right now I think the climax should come next 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Based off where the OS is at right now I think the climax should come next 🤣
Yeah my brain has left me for that os now. I am gonna leave it up the alley of you theee gals 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Yeah my brain has left me for that os now. I am gonna leave it up the alley of you theee gals 🤣
going to add something now let’s see how it goes 🤣
Added my part 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Added my part 🤣
I read it. I am lost forevwr in that ghost ka pitara 🤣. When unget the characters out look for me brain as well 🤣
Anyway i came to say bye today. I am bit unwell. Will see ya all tomo
Bye take care
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Anyway i came to say bye today. I am bit unwell. Will see ya all tomo
Bye take care
take care Nikki 🤗 hope you feel better soon
❤️ Bye

Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k