Tagging. Next part updated.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Tagging. Next part updated.
Tagging. Next part is up for read
Tagging. Next part updated.
oh our saibai is so intelligent. not like the saibai in show.
I hope you can show some lovely moments in epilogue + some beizzati of trimurtis n didi in the epilogue
As uk we are all suckers for beizzzati
That was so lovely
Sai very well knows how to tackle with her rutha navra
I just imagine what you wrote and I was like why ghum makers not have creativity like you
Loved the update
The last talks about the backup plan was superb
Update soon
Happy writing
Thanks for tagging
oh my goodness........ that was so friggin beautiful. Sai's proposal without even saying "I love you" was just That backup plan dialogue is just so so so beautiful.Beautiful beyond words. If someone said that to me, I'd just die ☺️
Amazing chapter as usual Sherry! When I read through your work, I can imagine the amount of time, thoughts and dedication you put into the writing cause honestly it just shows in your work!. never disappointing and always worth the wait. 👏👏Brilliantly done!👍🏼 Looking forward to the epilogue.
Lovely update ❤️❤️
Sai doesn't need a backup anymore because now she has her virat sir
Our Sairat are back together
Wow it's superb 😍😍
Sai ko pata hai kise manao pati 😆
Loved it❤️
Originally posted by: sherry_24
Tagging. Next part updated.
Wow.... superb.....awesome.....👏🏻
Loved it... that's it...😍
Very beautiful 😍❤
Series of events and the way she realised his love for her is very beautiful....
But she needs to realise that he loved her always... for that their pics are major proof..... the love visible in his eyes are proof...
Keep writing more....
Very emotional and heartbreaking. Both are not being able to decipher their feelings. And, are still confused.