Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Go ahead i will actually join u guys after some time. Monday morning blues and meetings 😡😭
Then I'll add it later 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Go ahead i will actually join u guys after some time. Monday morning blues and meetings 😡😭
Then I'll add it later 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Go ahead i will actually join u guys after some time. Monday morning blues and meetings 😡😭
I might be asleep by then but see you then 🤗🤣
You'll get to see the next part only after you wake up the next morning unless Aaru takes a break from her practicals and add something before you leave 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
You'll get to see the next part only after you wake up the next morning unless Aaru takes a break from her practicals and add something before you leave 🤣🤣
given her track record I don’t think Aaru will take a break from her practicals for the OS 🤣
Priorities are different 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
given her track record I don’t think Aaru will take a break from her practicals for the OS 🤣
Priorities are different 🤣
🤣🤣
Practicals over OS anyday is what Aaru would choose 🤣🤣
I don’t blame her 🤣 if I could I would choose the same
But our bad luck that we don't have any teacher🤣🤣
I got interested in practical after reading meghu os 😆
But practical is still pending..
I think nikki knows better, I saw her notes. ☺️
Aaj sab jaldi aa gye the . Any specific reason.. 😆
Kabhi aar kabhi paar. Laga teere nazar
Saiyaan ghayal kiya re tune mera Jigar..
What's Jigar here 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k