Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I wish he kills only with his eyes 😔
Bandar didn’t tell to beggar to observe wats Raghav up to 😆
Originally posted by: Looneygirl
I don’t think it ended today. I think someone on Twitter said episode ended on a cliff hanger, so precap is the same Mandy holding Pallavi hostage and ordering Raghav to shoot himself dead I guess
What cliffhanger? They gave us all the BTS so we know Raghav will be unharmed. LOL
No suspense. Great episode after a long time, had the old MHRW feels.
Ashok stole the show as did Milind. 👏
What cliffhanger? They gave us all the BTS so we know Raghav will be unharmed. LOL
No suspense. Great episode after a long time, had the old MHRW feels.
Ashok stole the show as did Milind. 👏
Yeah Jean we all know through the bts. But I wanted this farce to end today itself.that’s my only beef.😆
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4