Originally posted by: milkcakejamun
Lol, thank god! But he has 2 girls after him What do they see in that? He eats pizza for breakfast 🤮
And Manchurian sandwich.
How did Raavi get rid of him? Was it through murder? I can't recall the ending😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: milkcakejamun
Lol, thank god! But he has 2 girls after him What do they see in that? He eats pizza for breakfast 🤮
And Manchurian sandwich.
How did Raavi get rid of him? Was it through murder? I can't recall the ending😂😂
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
your momzi and war 🤣🤣🤣 prepare to lose 🤣
I love you 😉 but I still haven't accepted you as cousin 🤣
Hein??? Ye kya?
Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes
I'm sorry. Hope they left a nice comment about the story before requesting that. It can be deflating.
They must have but the fact that I can't remember their nice comment but remember them asking for more says a lot too.
I even had some other people request me for feature length books like 50 Shades and I'm just like, again, mujhe samajh kya rakha hai inn sab ne.
I appreciate them liking my writing that much but ek baar dekh toh lo ki kya kar re ho. It makes them sound more ungrateful than appreciative.
Originally posted by: milkcakejamun
Lol, thank god! But he has 2 girls after him What do they see in that? He eats pizza for breakfast 🤮
Of all the things avii, this is what bothered you? That he eats pizza for breakfast? 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Vihu = Vihaan.
Mera tharki, natkhat, chel chabeela pyaara hot pati Vihaan.
I stopped watching that show way too early and then it was too late to catch up 😆
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Vihu = Vihaan.
Mera tharki, natkhat, chel chabeela pyaara hot pati Vihaan.
Thanks for the pic. Definitely a better iption than JD. I assume he's from another show.
Pulling u both back
Can tag riya now
Lol, so sorry! I'm a mess at any given second. I didn't type anything for this story after the first 2,000 words, and then suddenly, I've been sitting at my desk typing all this random stuff. It's word dump at this point which is not even good 🤣 Now, I'm too far into this story that I want to see the end 😆
I promise, Warrior Shiva will come soon!
Originally posted by: milkcakejamun
Lol, thank god! But he has 2 girls after him What do they see in that? He eats pizza for breakfast 🤮
....
what's wrong with pizza for breakfast 😭
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Of all the things avii, this is what bothered you? That he eats pizza for breakfast? 🤣🤣
OMG were you guys here last night when we got his kundli from LinkedIn?