Originally posted by: Hun95018
But akshay and alice used to be good friends too. In an alternate universe, where akshay was single, would he be dating alice rn and not KD? 😭😭😭😭😭
And you think KD would have let happen? 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Hun95018
But akshay and alice used to be good friends too. In an alternate universe, where akshay was single, would he be dating alice rn and not KD? 😭😭😭😭😭
And you think KD would have let happen? 😆
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
Hellooo 🤗
Hellooo Aluuuu! ❤🥺
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
Hellooo 🤗
Hello Aalooo !!! My soul sis is here!! Aaj jashn hoga!!❤️❤️❤️❤️
Originally posted by: anshika5103
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CSi9McRIxjk/?utm_medium=copy_link
Just a reminder this guy was the organiser 🤡
Acha he hua iske hath se 🏆 nahi mili
Ye Maine kya dekha😶😮🤢🤮
Ewww......🤢🤢Originally posted by: anshika5103
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CSi9McRIxjk/?utm_medium=copy_link
Just a reminder this guy was the organiser 🤡
Acha he hua iske hath se 🏆 nahi mili
I need sanitizer rn.

Originally posted by: anshika5103
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CSi9McRIxjk/?utm_medium=copy_link
Just a reminder this guy was the organiser 🤡
Acha he hua iske hath se 🏆 nahi mili
Wtf is he doing??🤢🤢🤢
I'm good Maahi, how are you? ❤️
Finally I got some free time to come here🥳
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
I'm good Maahi, how are you? ❤️
Finally I got some free time to come here🥳
I am good🖤
U r busyy??