Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Phoebe16

Main yahan hoon,  yaha hoon , yahan 🎶 

stop this was such a dhoka moment 😭

MayaTharkiFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Alvida doston😔

Saala subah se phone mein PADI hoon...kuch der ke liye kya chali gayi....yahan to Kanwar Chattan Pandya ban gaya apni Alice ke liye.......SWASTIKA KA CURSE MUJHE LAG GAYA😡🥺🤧

Mujhse na ho payega aab.....Image

Tum tension mat lo KD....aaj tumne mera dil jeet liya....Mujhe pata hai tum Meri bachi Alice ko khush rakhoge...use hamesha protect karoge....tum ek ache insaan ho...YOU BOTH ARE MADE FOR EACH OTHER.MY FIRST AND THE MOST MAGICAL SHIP. 🧿

TUM DONO KI KHUSHIYON KI DUA MANGUGI ...🙏🤧

MEIN YAHAN...MAA BANKE TUM DONO KI SHAADI KI DUA MAANG RAHI THI...PAR KD TUMHE TOH TABHI POST KARNA HAI JAB MEIN NAHI HOTI HOON....TOH THIK HAI....🤕Image

Main phir kabhi apna chehra nahi dikhaungi....😭

LOVE YOU ALL

KDICE🧿

BYE EVERYONE....🙏

Fortnight thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.

stop this was such a dhoka moment 😭

😂 😂 

Dhokebaaz Saiyaan🤣

sunsaathiyaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaTharkiFairy

Alvida doston😔

Saala subah se phone mein PADI hoon...kuch der ke liye kya chali gayi....yahan to Kanwar Chattan Pandya ban gaya apni Alice ke liye.......SWASTIKA KA CURSE MUJHE LAG GAYA😡🥺🤧

Tum tension mat lo KD....aaj tumne mera dil jeet liya....Mujhe pata hai tum Meri bachi Alice ko khush rakhoge...use hamesha protect karoge....tum ek ache insaan ho...YOU BOTH ARE MADE FOR EACH OTHER.MY FIRST AND THE MOST MAGICAL SHIP. 🧿

MEIN YAHAN...MAA BANKE TUM DONO KI SHAADI KI DUA MAANG RAHI THI...PAR KD TUMHE TOH TABHI POST KARNA HAI JAB MEIN NAHI HOTI HOON....TOH THIK HAI....🤕Image

LOVE YOU ALL

KDICE🧿

BYE EVERYONE....🙏

would you just calm down & do homework? 🤣

it's like 10 pages only 

Swastika34 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Phoebe16

Main yahan hoon,  yaha hoon , yahan 🎶 

Main bhi yha hoon! 🥺❤

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Alvida doston😔

LOVE YOU ALL

KDICE🧿

BYE EVERYONE....🙏

Maya jaaan!! We need you here! Dare you go anywhere😡😡 yaha pe hi ruk!! 😡

Swastika34 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Alvida doston😔

LOVE YOU ALL

KDICE🧿

BYE EVERYONE....🙏

Chal nautanki!! Aab samjhi mujhe kaisa feel hota thha jab content miss krdeti thii main!! 🥺❤

MayaTharkiFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa

would you just calm down & do homework? 🤣

it's like 10 pages only 

Homework kiya...Homework karne ke baat yeh decide kiya...😭😭🤧

🎶Yeh galiyan yeh chaubara

Yahan aana na dobara

Ab hum to bhaye pardesi

Ke tera yahan koi nahi🎶

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Don't think it had to do with Akshay. From what we know something happened between Pallavi and them and Mahima, AK, and KD stopped following her in between and vs versa. It was also around the time ShiVI were getting super popular and there were trends after trends on Twitter on screen space with KD/AK, as opposed to focus being solely in Dhara's rona dhona and arm twisting ShiVi.

All of sudden you started seeing that feels were made in groups. Certain people liking and commenting on select feed posts only as well, etc. Etc. And then one time KD made a post about people being cunning or something and used a quote akin to people being jealous and karma is a bitch and what goes around comes around. No one knew the insight but it was speculated it to be show related. That post was deleted later on.

Then there were silly fan wars where certain GauRa fan who's close to Shiny  sent cake on the sets for 150 episodes or something and requested her to not allow KDice to cut the cake and I think she's like okay or something (could be wrong here, someone correct me)😂😂. Basically ShiVi fans were in high numbers and we're giving back to other fandom in the language they were speaking. It was only KD who intervened to ask them to stop vashing others but other celebs didn't. But for appearance, most of them act hunky dory for the shows sake. KDice being at Shiny's wedding and Simmi's birthday, etc., But not sure how well they all get along.

I noticed the reels being made by select number of people but never thought too much into it. Always figured it was more about what they were comfortable doing. Didn't know there was this much kaand going on. 😅

It's all so ridiculous. Just do the job you're meant to do and move on with your life. If you don't like someone, at least be civil enough with them so that it doesn't get personal. I don't understand why some people feel the need to become immature and petty for trivial matters.

Anyways, thanks to everyone who chipped in to explain what happened.

Hun95018 thumbnail

I love both of them so mucb 😭💖

Someone pls reassure me these two would still have ended up together even if akshay was single? 😭