Sara I read your OS..it was soooo well written❤️had tears in my eyes😭Shiva has my entire heart 💓
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sara I read your OS..it was soooo well written❤️had tears in my eyes😭Shiva has my entire heart 💓
Nothing comes free in this world. You have to pay for everything.
I pay 2 subscriptions Hulu for just Star Plus shows and HS USA for Star regional channels😕
Originally posted by: ForeverForU
Sara I read your OS..it was soooo well written❤️had tears in my eyes😭Shiva has my entire heart 💓
aw, thank you so much bub ❤️
this means the world to me 🥺👉👈
Nothing cones free in this world. You have to pay for everything.
I pay 2 subscriptions Hulu for just Star Plus shows and HS USA for Star regional channels😕
arey, I have hotstar premium & it's like 1500 bucks/year 🤣
& they promised that we'll get the episodes by 6:00 am 🤡
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
What? 😮😮😮
Almost like 65 episodes without a tender shivi moment?
Bahut zyada ho gayaa yeh too 🤕🤕
At this point I simply wanna hear the bgm not gonna lie 😭
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
arey, I have hotstar premium & it's like 1500 bucks/year 🤣
& they promised that we'll get the episodes by 6:00 am 🤡
1500 rupees a year is still cheaper than what we pay here for subscriptions😭
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
What? 😮😮😮
Almost like 65 episodes without a tender shivi moment?
Bahut zyada ho gayaa yeh too 🤕🤕
Exactly 🤣 I just counted and I’m shocked too
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTch8aBseLk/?utm_medium=copy_link
Caught in 54 seconds 🤣❤️❤️❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTch8aBseLk/?utm_medium=copy_link
🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
But why’s he calling himself Kameena 🤬
Awww 🤗
@Maahi, what do you say? Let’s make Swasti Masti shed some tears? 😛