Guys
I know most of u know and r already doing it
But
Just wanted to say that
Don't forget to rate 5 stars on the Chaskameter of our show on the forum everyday.
Page
of
1Guys
I know most of u know and r already doing it
But
Just wanted to say that
Don't forget to rate 5 stars on the Chaskameter of our show on the forum everyday.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Where to find the chaskameter? Can anyone help?
Originally posted by: ishitadalal
Where to find the chaskameter? Can anyone help?
On the front page of our forum there r 5 stars saying Chaskameter
U need to click on 5 stars and click on rate button

It is not ours just I found on net 😆
Right now our's is showing 0 rank and points.
So ya
Plz it is good if we increase the rank as it helps us in increasing articles and stuffs.
Also if Buzz increases it helps in getting new viewers.
Originally posted by: Palak2812
On the front page of our forum there r 5 stars saying Chaskameter
U need to click on 5 stars and click on rate button
It is not ours just I found on net 😆
Right now our's is showing 0 rank and points.
So ya
Plz it is good if we increase the rank as it helps us in increasing articles and stuffs.
Also if Buzz increases it helps in getting new viewers.
I still couldn't find it...plz help.
If U use Laptop
Ok so the 1st page of our forum on right side u will find Chaskameter
On Phone
Scroll down
1st page ke saare posts ke neeche pages wala hain uske niche it is there