Also meri aliciaa. Mhmmm possessive kdd
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Also meri aliciaa. Mhmmm possessive kdd
She will someday.. let her come into that zone😳
For now she is busy in Tashan and challenge
Dekho Alice aur tum humare peeche chappal leke aati ho!! Asli villian toh yeh hain!! 😏👀
Hum toh bass maasoom kaliya hain!! 😝😂
Originally posted by: Sparklesparkle
Shiny’s birthday is coming up 😂 do u guys think KDice will be invited 😂😂
KDice ki invite nhi krenge toh KDice fans uska kaam tamam krdenge!! 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Swastika34
KDice ki invite nhi krenge toh KDice fans uska kaam tamam krdenge!! 🤣🤣
KDice fans Ka khauff sab ko hai🤣

Originally posted by: ForeverForU
She will someday.. let her come into that zone😳
For now she is busy in Tashan and challenge
yes please
also, I don't think I've pestered you to read my stories 🤣
so, goooooooo read them ✨phaast-phaast✨ 🥺👉👈
Ha ha teri hain!! 😏❤
oi, did you read the story you almost killed me for? 🤣
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
yes please
also, I don't think I've pestered you to read my stories 🤣
so, goooooooo read them ✨phaast-phaast✨ 🥺👉👈
I will..I was waiting for you to complete the FF😳