Originally posted by: Phoebe16
check the hashtags on the picture🤣
I know it was there, I just wanna know ✨why.. just why?✨ 🤡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Phoebe16
check the hashtags on the picture🤣
I know it was there, I just wanna know ✨why.. just why?✨ 🤡
Originally posted by: Roohani27
She knew all the benefits of being shivas bhabhi has than being his wife.🤣
I'm sure she had that idea🤣
But..but there are certain added benefits of being the wife of Shiva Pandya..IYKWIM☺️🤣
barkhaaa, where did you go after uploading that 🥰god-awful post🥰?
you haven't given me any love today, I'm sad 🥺👉👈
we should be thankful that he doesn't use such hashtags with Alice.🤣
Just imagine him using #alookanu🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: ForeverForU
I'm sure she had that idea🤣
But..but there are certain added benefits of being the wife of Shiva Pandya..IYKWIM☺️🤣
I think everyone knows what you mean 🤣
but her dobi mind doesn't work that way no☺️🤣Originally posted by: ForeverForU
I'm sure she had that idea🤣
But..but there are certain added benefits of being the wife of Shiva Pandya..IYKWIM☺️🤣
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
the ✨treating her like a goddess✨? ✅
the ✨following her blindly✨? ✅
the ✨night-time creepy stares✨? ✅
Bhabi will get all the bhakti, stares and hugs🤢
Biwi will get all the action☺️🤣
Originally posted by: ForeverForU
Bhabi will get all the bhakti, stares and hugs🤢
Biwi will get all the action☺️🤣
that's true but she won't ✨get it✨ 🤣
see what I did there? 🤪
Originally posted by: anshika5103
Alicia comment 😂: ohooo! Itemmmmm🔥🔥😍😍😍
Kd replied: Kya bolti meri Alicia?❤️🔥😍
What does this mean? o.o is he flattered that she called him hot? o.o