Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ok... it's a full circle guysss..
Surbhi-nakuul-uttu-surbhi🤣🤣
Hmara uttu is a part of balh2.
I just saw a post.. he's playing Ram's friendðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜‚😂😂
Ok... it's a full circle guysss..
Surbhi-nakuul-uttu-surbhi🤣🤣
Hmara uttu is a part of balh2.
I just saw a post.. he's playing Ram's friendðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜‚😂😂
D. Did you miss the news Babwa shared here about him? 🤨 But I swear the connections are insane. Like Arshi says.. the 6 DOS 🤣.
I wonder how many 🔥🔥🔥 we are gonna get. 😆
Should I start my list 🤔
Ye thread bhar dena hai maine pura!!ðŸ˜
Originally posted by: nikki.171
D. Did you miss the news Babwa shared here about him? 🤨 But I swear the connections are insane. Like Arshi says.. the 6 DOS 🤣.
I wonder how many 🔥🔥🔥 we are gonna get. 😆
News... I've got no clue of!!😲
But connections toh acche khase hai bhai. He even worked in kyy with parth and niti and niti worked with nakuul soo....🤣🤣
This basically sums the TV experience 🤔😆
News... I've got no clue of!!😲
But connections toh acche khase hai bhai. He even worked in kyy with parth and niti and niti worked with nakuul soo....🤣🤣
We discusssedddd it D.
That KYY to BALH2 catch is a good one 😆. Lol I agree. Its like somehow or the other, connections nikal hi aate hai.