Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: IamRaj96
Ichche Nodee remake
Production house - Rashmi sharma 👍🏼👍🏼
Cast - sajanwa actor & kanika mann 😳😳
Rst karegi toh regressive sautan drama hoga
This is probably the first time so many of us are watching the same show ZDMN ? 😆
(1) Me
(2) Harsha
(3) Bhagya
(4) Rhea
Aur kaun kaun hai ?
I'm watching too 🙋.
Kuch gaaliyaa hi di hogi tune quote karke 😑😑
Ab toh adat si hogyi hai tere aise mood swings ki.... Anyway mera dil bada hai nd i dont mind it 🤗🤗🤣🤣
4 pori aani 2 pore 👍🏼👍🏼
Maine binge kiya kal zdmn😂😂 I got feels. But as of now I like sid mona Faizi. Rest r meh and karan is di*k😂😂
Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil
Maine binge kiya kal zdmn😂😂 I got feels. But as of now I like sid mona Faizi. Rest r meh and karan is di*k😂😂
@bold really?? Exact shape hai kya waisa 🤭🤭
You are right actually. RKM is good but somewhat boring like it doesnt have that livelyness that i expected. Usually Tent cinema shows in bengali are masaledaar and pacey with humorous elements but RKM is somewhere flat and fallen.
tall dark not handsome
😂😂😂😂😂
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2035313460423315579
Hiba Nawab and Adhik Mehta to lead Optimystix Entertainment's next on Sony SAB tentatively titled “Chudail Chali Sasural” remake of American...
4