Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Kisiko ye sab rule books dhang se banani chahiye 🤣
Hrits madam nai hote to mujhe to pata hi ni chalta 🤣
Koi nahi jitne saal yaha IF me bitaogi apne aap sab pata lag jaayega 🤣
3 saal ka tajurba hai mera 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Kisiko ye sab rule books dhang se banani chahiye 🤣
Hrits madam nai hote to mujhe to pata hi ni chalta 🤣
Koi nahi jitne saal yaha IF me bitaogi apne aap sab pata lag jaayega 🤣
3 saal ka tajurba hai mera 🤣🤣
I'm proud of myself for doing the damage control in time 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Koi nahi jitne saal yaha IF me bitaogi apne aap sab pata lag jaayega 🤣
3 saal ka tajurba hai mera 🤣🤣
and 6 years of absence has wiped my memory clean 🤣🤣
Even I was on a break after I left Nazar forum 🤣 But I still remember my lessons learnt here 🤣 I got really good teachers throughout my journey till now 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Even I was on a break after I left Nazar forum 🤣 But I still remember my lessons learnt here 🤣 I got really good teachers throughout my journey till now 🤣🤣
and now you will pass that knowledge down to us 🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣
I'll try my best to do that 🤣🤣
True. Very perfect timing 🤣
Amnesia strikes again🤣🤣
Timing is impeccavble. Meghs n diya ko bhi at banane me dikkat ho ra tha to unrecahed just on time na? 😆
Abhay better come and give me my memories back 🤣🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k