Koel hai na
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Koel hai na
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
I am simple
Montage main jo
Lead woh
Yeh mangetar wagerah I care less
Sid sambhal lega
Haan, wo to hai😆
So theres 3 couples
Haan. More if you want to make😉🤣
happy belated birthday shreya
Tumhe aur bhi chahiye kya? 🤣
I dont think ive ever seen a show with more than 3 main couples unless you count triangles😆
De de pyaar de 😆
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
I dont think ive ever seen a show with more than 3 main couples unless you count triangles😆
Those are not triangles technically.
Let's see yahan kya hota hai😆
Pyaar ki bhookhi Neha 🤣