Shanivaar raati mainu neend nahi aati 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Shanivaar raati mainu neend nahi aati 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Shanivaar raati mainu neend nahi aati 🤣🤣
I thought you went to sleep 🤣🤣
Just came to check what's happening here 🤣
I got Sanskrit class at the end 🤣🤣🤣
I saw that 🤣🤣
So Nikki is the Sanskrit teacher here 🤣
Yes Nikki ma’am taught me well 🤣🤣
🤣🤣
I'm glad that I bunked this class🤣
How can you bunk if you never enrolled in the first place?🤣🤣🤣
Had to run after seeing mature class happening here 🤣🤣
don’t worry we controlled ourselves later 🤣🤣 then went straight into damage control
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k