helllooooo
Anyone online ? 🎈
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
helllooooo
Anyone online ? 🎈
Oxo & KB kaise ho dono? 🤗
Bohot zamane baad nazar aaye ho 😆
To koi yaha bhatak raha tha 🤣
Arree 🥺🤗
You're watching the show or Fearless ko follow karte pahuchi🤣 Ya kahi bhi CC dekha aur shuru?🤣
One more thing!!
You know? Here ppl have planned to call the new couple JAnu 🤪Aur mai isse seriously nahi le paa rahi 🤣
Originally posted by: Oxoacids
One more thing!!
You know? Here ppl have planned to call the new couple JAnu 🤪Aur mai isse seriously nahi le paa rahi 🤣
I agree, I think Maan is better
Originally posted by: Oxoacids
Arree 🥺🤗
You're watching the show or Fearless ko follow karte pahuchi🤣 Ya kahi bhi CC dekha aur shuru?🤣
No I'm not watching the show 🤣
I came here following your posts 🤣 Diya ka yaha milna to mera bonus hai 🤣
Do you remember our plan of bhayankar singers? 🤣
Originally posted by: Oxoacids
One more thing!!
You know? Here ppl have planned to call the new couple JAnu 🤪Aur mai isse seriously nahi le paa rahi 🤣
I read that aur meri hasi chhoot gayi remembering our JaNu couple🤣🤣
Yeah! JAnu is very immature for our mature couple😳
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
No I'm not watching the show 🤣
I came here following your posts 🤣 Diya ka yaha milna to mera bonus hai 🤣
Do you remember our plan of bhayankar singers? 🤣
Waah mujhe bhi follow karti😆Good to know🤣
Ofcourse I remember, and laga ki yaha gaana gaane ka ji plan hai🤣
Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...
Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...
Anil discovers that Gautam is acting high handedly in financial transactions in the Kothari business. He confronts Gautam and they have massive...
Ansh is very excited to win the custody case and shares his happiness with Prerna and she remembers Toshu’s warning about parenthood n is...
The episode begins with Anupama and Ansh proceeding to court for filing case against fraud builder and Pranshi custody case hearing...
12