Shiva Raavi TS - Friendship and Realisation - 2nd Part, Page 10- Page 12

Created

Last reply

Replies

125

Views

15.3k

Users

33

Likes

228

Frequent Posters

Madheart thumbnail
5th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Itishree09

Just read the next part,Loved the way you are potraying Shiva's feelings.It was Amazing❤

Thank you Shree❤❤

Madheart thumbnail
5th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: freebird_dd

jst sharing my thoughts

will shivi specially shiva will be stay with family like earlier after realising so many things..

Best friend opp sex after marriage for me is nt that comfortable concept .. if in this story the bst friend would hav been same sex it's k jst my personal opinion..

Will shiva be able bond with raavi whole heartedly.. becoz raavi hadn't found comfort in any other person like shiva N I feel shiva under influence of anu .... a lot....

When there was some communication was goin to shivi n she took him... for example

This story has become like anu coming as saviour... Like usually happens in itv one person having all good qualities n doing everything right ...


I would lov if anu would just support system nt whole system...


Sorry don't get offended I jst shared my thought process I like shiva inner turmoil was addressed bt for this story is little heavy 2 digest ...


I hope my thoughts gets more clarity with further parts


Once again sorry I didn't mean to insult ur hard work...

Hey hii!!

You have in no way offended or insulted me, I'm glad you have posted this here..

I try my best to explain what I wanted to deliver.

I truly believe friendship doesn't have any gender bias, I wanted Anahi to be there because, Shiva is projected as a person who doesn't/can't be respecting women. They have been friends since childhood and I believe marriage shouldn't be a hindrance to their friendship.

Also, regarding Shiva being himself with Raavi, from what I have understood of their equation, he wanted Raavi to accept him the way he is, he has been blinded by his own inferiority complex, he has been harsh to her due to the same. Raavi has her equal share, she has apologised and accepted the way he is..

Anahi did have her influence regarding Shiva, but in a good way, she isn't doing it all on herself, she is just triggering him to do what he wants to do deep down. Anahi is human, she's no perfect, but this story is not about her, just that such people can have good influence on people, can make u fldo things and show the other side. Anu is very much a support system, she's not the whole system, she says what she has to, leaving the final decision on Shiva. I guess it was perceived in a wrong way or that my words didn't justify what I wanted to write..

Also, Anahi doesn't take him, he takes her away, he's happy and that meant a sign of thanks to her. Here too, I didn't want Anahi to over shadow Raavi, Raavi does her part if explaining things to the family. Anahi is practicing to be a psychiatrist, she could explain the best to Raavi.

Pheww, this was long but hope it clears the picture also, this was intially planned as an OS, I split it into two coz it was way too long..

Thank you for reading and sharing your honest opinion, I appreciate it 😊

Edited by Madheart - 5 years ago
freebird_dd thumbnail
5th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Madheart

Hey hii!!

You have in no way offended or insulted me, I'm glad you have posted this here..

I try my best to explain what I wanted to deliver.

I truly believe friendship doesn't have any gender bias, I wanted Anahi to be there because, Shiva is projected as a person who doesn't/can't be respecting women. They have been friends since childhood and I believe marriage shouldn't be a hindrance to their friendship.

Also, regarding Shiva being himself with Raavi, from what I have understood of their equation, he wanted Raavi to accept him the way he is, he has been blinded by his own inferiority complex, he has been harsh to her due to the same. Raavi has her equal share, she has apologised and accepted the way he is..

Anahi did have her influence regarding Shiva, but in a good way, she isn't doing it all on herself, she is just triggering him to do what he wants to do deep down. Anahi is human, she's no perfect, but this story is not about her, just that such people can have good influence on people, can make u fldo things and show the other side. Anu is very much a support system, she's not the whole system, she says what she has to, leaving the final decision on Shiva. I guess it was perceived in a wrong way or that my words didn't justify what I wanted to write..

Also, Anahi doesn't take him, he takes her away, he's happy and that meant a sign of thanks to her.

Pheww, this was long but hope it clears the picture also, this was intially planned as an OS, I split it into two coz it was way too long..

Thank you for reading and sharing your honest opinion, I appreciate it 😊


Yaa sorry I misinterpreted shiva took anu...

I realised one thing As we have ff based on serial I love to explore shivi bond .. we jst see all characters as per serial to connect other character is little bit difficult bt with other ff I had not this issue with other character...

Bt in this ff I felt it was more as anu saviour primary n every other character secondary becoz she was everywhere... I feel influence is too much becoz here any character is nt taking any initiative except raavi, she put some efforts to apologise n openly told him for another chance ..

That's the reason I don't like itv serial it's abt one person doing everything... except hats off production serial...

As everything was triggered nt a single thing was self realised ......

Jst one suggestion it's my personal experience today's world every body have issues like shiva I agree there is influence of others bt self realisation is must...


Thanks after thinking so deeply becoz of ur FF I might think to write something in future...


Bt again one question still I doubt abt shivi bond becoz of Anu ...

Thanks for replying n sorry once if I hurt in any way🙏..

Madheart thumbnail
5th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: freebird_dd


Yaa sorry I misinterpreted shiva took anu...

I realised one thing As we have ff based on serial I love to explore shivi bond .. we jst see all characters as per serial to connect other character is little bit difficult bt with other ff I had not this issue with other character...

Bt in this ff I felt it was more as anu saviour primary n every other character secondary becoz she was everywhere... I feel influence is too much becoz here any character is nt taking any initiative except raavi, she put some efforts to apologise n openly told him for another chance ..

That's the reason I don't like itv serial it's abt one person doing everything... except hats off production serial...

As everything was triggered nt a single thing was self realised ......

Jst one suggestion it's my personal experience today's world every body have issues like shiva I agree there is influence of others bt self realisation is must...


Thanks after thinking so deeply becoz of ur FF I might think to write something in future...


Bt again one question still I doubt abt shivi bond becoz of Anu ...

Thanks for replying n sorry once if I hurt in any way🙏..

I agree with the self realisation totally, something are realised but not spoken, Anahi just triggered them.

Also, this is not for the show lol, these are the things I wished could happen, not necessarily to be shown, also Anu here is like, say, a butterfly effect, she is not here to force anyone or make them dance to her tunes.. A genuine friend who does stuff, she made Raavi understand what inferiority complex is, she could do that to anyone if they need it...

And I could strongly say you that Shivi don't bond because of Anu, they have their own special bond.😃

maanmeet1 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Blown Away GIFs | Tenor

the feeling i cant explain in words....Latest Its So Beautiful GIFs | Gfycatit's beautiful despicable me gif | WiffleGif

anahi's talk with raavi.....explained in detail shiva's issues, turmoil.....and raavi understood it perfectly......where things went wrong....and anahi told him and her, their faults, how to mend it by just having a talk and say sorry.....


i loved their childhood flashback......they were locked and that was so needed.....raavi really understood shiva.......the way he is....shiva knew what he did to her was wrong, he just had to apologize.....


family understood their faults.....and they will be forever shattered that they wont get their shiva back.....the way he was......he has changed.....

self worth gifs | WiffleGif

here its not strangers.....just the family who he loved and worshiped....but shiva was like

I Dealt With Not Having Any Self Worth GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

now

My Worth GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

no one else can decide what and how i should be.......he accepted gautam and dhara are not god.....which was very imp.....they are humans and can make mistake.....shiva would invest his 100% and not leave any relation but he wont be worshiping dem.....


raavi and shiva got divorced....good in a way......they can start afresh......with no baggage of past.....the way they want......they deserve every happiness.....


for anahi I Love Her GIFs | Tenor

she is what was needed.......her relation with shiva is comforting......feels home......she is the well wisher and may we all be blessed by such friend and we be one too....


after shiva's confession or say proposal, raavi is gonna be comfortable with anahi.....they have passed the stage of petty issues like doubt, distrust....and this also shows how grounded shiva is with everyone....especially opposite gender.....


i love anahi and would love her to stay.....I Respect You GIFs | Tenor

freebird_dd thumbnail
5th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Madheart

I agree with the self realisation totally, something are realised but not spoken, Anahi just triggered them.

Also, this is not for the show lol, these are the things I wished could happen, not necessarily to be shown, also Anu here is like, say, a butterfly effect, she is not here to force anyone or make them dance to her tunes.. A genuine friend who does stuff, she made Raavi understand what inferiority complex is, she could do that to anyone if they need it...

And I could strongly say you that Shivi don't bond because of Anu, they have their own special bond.😃


Thanks for replying again...

I don't agree with your some pts it's k we are human but I hav respect for u the way you are taking the efforts for replying..

Anu n influence n trigger I don't agree sorry my stand is clear as per previous reply... She very much everywhere..


Jst one last thing to add in this story Anu bond is highlighted too much n shivi special bond is nt visible... hence I raised doubt abt shivi bond my fav can't help it...


Thanks 🙏

Madheart thumbnail
5th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: maanmeet1

Blown Away GIFs | Tenor

the feeling i cant explain in words....Latest Its So Beautiful GIFs | Gfycatit's beautiful despicable me gif | WiffleGif

anahi's talk with raavi.....explained in detail shiva's issues, turmoil.....and raavi understood it perfectly......where things went wrong....and anahi told him and her, their faults, how to mend it by just having a talk and say sorry.....


i loved their childhood flashback......they were locked and that was so needed.....raavi really understood shiva.......the way he is....shiva knew what he did to her was wrong, he just had to apologize.....


family understood their faults.....and they will be forever shattered that they wont get their shiva back.....the way he was......he has changed.....

self worth gifs | WiffleGif

here its not strangers.....just the family who he loved and worshiped....but shiva was like

I Dealt With Not Having Any Self Worth GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

now

My Worth GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

no one else can decide what and how i should be.......he accepted gautam and dhara are not god.....which was very imp.....they are humans and can make mistake.....shiva would invest his 100% and not leave any relation but he wont be worshiping dem.....


raavi and shiva got divorced....good in a way......they can start afresh......with no baggage of past.....the way they want......they deserve every happiness.....


for anahi I Love Her GIFs | Tenor

she is what was needed.......her relation with shiva is comforting......feels home......she is the well wisher and may we all be blessed by such friend and we be one too....


after shiva's confession or say proposal, raavi is gonna be comfortable with anahi.....they have passed the stage of petty issues like doubt, distrust....and this also shows how grounded shiva is with everyone....especially opposite gender.....


i love anahi and would love her to stay.....I Respect You GIFs | Tenor

Maanmeet!!! You are here, was super excited to hear what you have to say ❤

Thank you so much dear 😘

Every word of yours means a lot to me...

Shiva and family dynamics felt a lil toxic to me, comfortable changed it like I wanted here 😜

Raavi and Shiva are finally together, the rest, I leave to your imaginations...

It warms my heart to know you loved it, will be back with another OS soon ❤❤

Madheart thumbnail
5th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Thank you ❤

maanmeet1 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Madheart

Maanmeet!!! You are here, was super excited to hear what you have to say ❤

Thank you so much dear 😘

Every word of yours means a lot to me...

Shiva and family dynamics felt a lil toxic to me, comfortable changed it like I wanted here 😜

Raavi and Shiva are finally together, the rest, I leave to your imaginations...

It warms my heart to know you loved it, will be back with another OS soon ❤❤

oh i loved it would be an understatement and i loved when the family felt this distance .....they realized how they had taken him for granted......they understood that they have pushed him too far.....its distance between the hearts and this gap would always remain


@bold......love u more for this sweetheart.......its way to toxic


will be waiting for it dear🤗

funny_fubar thumbnail
5th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Tejjjooo ❤️ This was so cathartic... All the feelings and hurt were out in the open. I loved it ❤️


I loved how everyone was held accountable- Shiva, Raavi and the family. And I must say, it was so good for Shiva's rose tinted glasses for his family to come off. GauRa are human and make mistakes- loving someone a lot need not mean you have to turn a blind eye to their faults or mistakes. That is detrimental to their own growth. If GauRa learn from this, then in the future they can learn to be fair to their kids.

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".