Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Diya and ayesha will wonder about this mysterious PM 🤣
Lets tease them n not tell quickly 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Diya and ayesha will wonder about this mysterious PM 🤣
Lets tease them n not tell quickly 🤣
There is no PM🤣
Chalo good night I’ll see you all in a few hours 🤣🤗
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Chalo good night I’ll see you all in a few hours 🤣🤗
Night night
Sleep tight 🤗
Yeah 🤣
The last person whom I PMed before you was Bhagodi🤣🤣
AT abhi tak benaam h
Pehle unres to ho jaaye 🤣
Maybe🤣 maybe not 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k