This is very weird I can see Ghum new episode but PS is still stuck in last night’s episode 😲 it’s like they know what I’m looking for 🤣🤣😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
This is very weird I can see Ghum new episode but PS is still stuck in last night’s episode 😲 it’s like they know what I’m looking for 🤣🤣😡
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
This is very weird I can see Ghum new episode but PS is still stuck in last night’s episode 😲 it’s like they know what I’m looking for 🤣🤣😡
& they said ✨no✨ 🤣
Why don’t you try VPN and move to Canada like I did 🤣Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
thank you for reaching out prema and hails 🤗 knowing me, I would stay up to watch the damn episode and mess up the lovely cycle I have made for myself at school 😆 it's also just sad that for once I'm free but have nothing to watch 😭 I will just until it's on my dinky website 🤣Hulu ka wait, humse na ho payega
What was that dinky website link? Someone posted yesterday… but I was out toh nahi dekh payi! 🙁
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Why don’t you try VPN and move to Canada like I did 🤣
& couldn’t find the episode the very next day 🤣
It’s no funny 🤣 I don’t know why I’m laughing 😂
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
It’s still working for me but I don’t see new episode yet. Let me go back and check again.
I tried the VPN method yesterday, did not work for me, and then I ended up using the baba website 😆
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Why don’t you try VPN and move to Canada like I did 🤣
I just did but my hotstar app said vpn detected 😭
Originally posted by: Nups_mish
What was that dinky website link? Someone posted yesterday… but I was out toh nahi dekh payi! 🙁
apne tv
my jaan connected me with it 🤣