Originally posted by: Nonpareil
In pool scene palz wardrobe malfunction also happened it seems .
many are there
This one is even better 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Nonpareil
In pool scene palz wardrobe malfunction also happened it seems .
many are there
This one is even better 🤣
Originally posted by: Nonpareil
In pool scene palz wardrobe malfunction also happened it seems .
many are there
Now dt you mention.......I remember dt one
Shivangi was wearing something like a leggings or something below the saree and in one scene where her saree was up it was clearly visible. I wondered how they didnt edit it.
In the above clip.....seems like Sai is wearing something beneath it😆....ya meri aankhon ko dhoka ho rha hai?
Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew
Now dt you mention.......I remember dt one
Shivangi was wearing something like a leggings or something below the saree and in one scene where her saree was up it was clearly visible. I wondered how they didnt edit it.
In the above clip.....seems like Sai is wearing something beneath it😆....ya meri aankhon ko dhoka ho rha hai?
he was wearing swimming shorts/trunk something like that…
Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew
Now dt you mention.......I remember dt one
Shivangi was wearing something like a leggings or something below the saree and in one scene where her saree was up it was clearly visible. I wondered how they didnt edit it.
In the above clip.....seems like Sai is wearing something beneath it😆....ya meri aankhon ko dhoka ho rha hai?
Ya He wore shorts r something