Originally posted by: x-Nahima-x
Yo everyone I’m busy tonight so I’ll miss the fun when the episode is out
Hope you guys enjoy
Here’s a PriAm gift from me to you all ❤️
Uff what is this 🥵🥵
This has to be the best gift
Take care bye 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: x-Nahima-x
Yo everyone I’m busy tonight so I’ll miss the fun when the episode is out
Hope you guys enjoy
Here’s a PriAm gift from me to you all ❤️
Uff what is this 🥵🥵
This has to be the best gift
Take care bye 🤗
Originally posted by: Amaraddict
This is reminding me so much of the scene outside the hut, she held his collar similarly then 😭😭😭😭
I am in love with this 🤧🤧🤧
The one after almost kiss scene? 😀
Please no, I can't handle another wedding.
Don't tell me Vir says we'll do the wedding in Rewari and he'll be Dhwani's family.
Seriously...Purvi kitni adhuri shaadi karegi...🤪😆😈
Yeah the one with closest proximity 😳
Originally posted by: x-Nahima-x
Yo everyone I’m busy tonight so I’ll miss the fun when the episode is out
Hope you guys enjoy
Here’s a PriAm gift from me to you all ❤️
Ohho😳
Itne close, dekho jara, practice chal rahi hai
Aww love it 😍😍😍
Looks like wedding preps but whose? They are now in Delhi right?
Romy emojis 😂😭😂😭😂😭😂😭
Dhwani is looking at Mukhis chest hair 🤣
Originally posted by: x-Nahima-x
Yo everyone I’m busy tonight so I’ll miss the fun when the episode is out
Hope you guys enjoy
Here’s a PriAm gift from me to you all ❤️
Apko meri taraf se oreo silk
Who is getting married? I am confused!! 😕